Want to purchase a domain in GOOGLE? but don’t know about how to manage your domain name server. Don’t worry, Its Easy to manage domain name servers in GOOGLE.
Use custom domain name servers
You can find your domain name servers (DNS) and switch to custom name servers. Changes to DNS settings might take between several minutes and up to 48 hours to update.
Your DNS provider, not Google Domains, manages the custom name servers.
Before you start:
- Create resource records through your DNS provider.
- Use a minimum of 2 name servers. We advise you use between 4 and 12 name servers to make it easier to locate your domain. Check with your DNS provider for the number and names of available name servers.
- On your computer, sign in to Google Domains.
- Select the name of your domain.
- In the top left, click Menu DNS.
- Under “Name servers,” select Use custom name servers.
- In the “Name server” field, enter a custom name server.
- Click Add to add more name servers.
- Click Save.
- Set up new resource records with your DNS provider.