- Go to Ads Manager.
- Click on the Ads tab.
- Click on the name of the ad for which you wish to download leads data.
- In the Results column, click On-Facebook leads. If there is not a link included in the Results column, make sure that you are looking in the Ads tab and not the Campaign or Ad set tabs.
- Click Use Leads Centre, Download new leads or Download by date range.
- Click Use Leads Centre if you want to see your leads data on Facebook. This can be a useful option if your organisation does not use a CRM system and you need a centralised location to keep track of your leads.
- Click Download new leads if you only want to download the new leads you’ve received since the last time you downloaded your leads.
- Click Download by date range if you want to download all leads you received during a certain time period. After choosing this option, select the preferred date range and click Download.
A screen will appear with the lead ad name and total leads count. Click CSV or XLS to download the file in your preferred file type.